[Fredslist] Know anyone in Cincinnati or Columbus?

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Mon Aug 10 10:04:14 EDT 2009

I am driving to Cincinnati on Thursday, August 20 and returning on
Sunday, August 23.

It’s an easy 12-hour drive that I typically do in one day... with a
second driver.

My need is for someone to “co-pilot” with me and share the driving.

If someone you know has friends, school buddies, or relatives in
Cincinnati or Columbus, (because I drive through Columbus) that they
might enjoy spending a couple of days with, please contact me. I’ll
get them there and back with no transportation costs.

Call me at 347-920-3272. Thanks. gil

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449