[Fredslist] A driver for my mom

Paul Lieberman Paul.Lieberman at netsoft-usa.com
Wed Aug 5 17:08:05 EDT 2009

My fellow Gothamites,

I'm wondering if anybody knows of a retired lady or gentleman, residing in or near Lake Grove (Suffolk County, Long Island) who'd be interested in earning a little extra money by transporting (both ways) my 87 year old mother to a daytime YMHA "seniors" program in Commack  one or two times a week.  If you know of someone, please ask them to get in touch with me or my wife, Joan, who can be reached at (631) 456-2952   (joniebabi at aol.com<mailto:joniebabi at aol.com>)

I'm NOT interested in a professional car service as this would be beyond my mother's financial means.

Additionally, my mom (who is very sharp and in reasonably good health for her age) is looking to meet some peers in the vicinity of Lake Grove/Smithtown for socializing and general
companionship.  If you have parents or relatives who are in a similar situation, let's see if we can get them together!

Thanks,

- Paul  Lieberman  (Bandits Too)
  (646) 763-7928
  Email:  Paul.lieberman at netsoft-usa.com<mailto:Paul.lieberman at netsoft-usa.com>