[Fredslist] Do you love to sing?

Lee Ryder leeryder2 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 29 19:53:57 EDT 2009

Hi Gotham:

When I'm not working 24/7 as a designer,  one of my passions is choral
singing and about 8 years ago I founded a women's ensemble called
AMUSE. (Sorry, guys, but you're welcome at the concerts).  We perform
three concert a year on the upper Westside. Gotham member Iris
Wolinsky (with whom I sang for several years) has been a loyal
audience member since the beginning.

We have a new music director starting this coming fall and have an
exciting season coming up. We are holding auditions on May 27th and
May 31 for singers interested in joining the ensemble. If you love to
sing, have some choral experience or know someone who does, feel free
to get back in touch with me and I'll be happy to tell you more about
the group. Or you can visit our website www.amusesingers.org.

Thank ahead of time for your interest and help.

Lee Ryder
Marketing and Communications Group

304 West 75th Street
New York, NY 10023