[Fredslist] Renato on "Best Eldercare Companion in the World"

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Wed Apr 29 09:59:16 EDT 2009

Hello Along The Network,

Mega kudos to fellow Gothamite Phyllis Dubrow!  Among others, she
responded to my post a couple of weeks ago, and quickly placed Mother's
wonderful caregiver in a much better situation.  Kathy French took care
of Mother for over five years with a caring, kindness and intelligence
that is very uncommon today.  Because she essentially gave us our lives
during a long and trying bout with Alzheimer's Disease, I feel
responsible for doing the most I can to make sure that she's happy and
well taken care of.

Phyllis made that possible.

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC