[Fredslist] Help Wanted

Joseph Meerbaum jm at meerbaum.com
Fri Apr 24 12:58:05 EDT 2009

Two Positions Available:

Commercial Mortgage Originator, and

Residential Mortgage Originator

About Us

We are a Mortgage Brokerage headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, with two
divisions, one originating Commercial Mortgages and one originating
Residential Mortgages.  We have two openings:  one for a Commercial Loan
Originator and one for a Residential Loan Originator.  Relevant experience
required for each position.

Our platform will maximize your time spent on closing deals, and minimize
your non-revenue producing tasks.

Earn a high commission payout and be part of an environment that facilitates
success.

Candidates Sought

Strong Work Ethic

Professional and Goal Oriented

Dedicated to building a book of business based on client referrals

Email resumes to hr at meerbaum.com

Joseph Meerbaum, Esq.

Financing Real Estate and Businesses

Meerbaum & Company, Inc.