[Fredslist] [RESUME] Second Year law student looking for Internship

Deborah S. Barcham dbarcham at lbcclaw.com
Tue Apr 14 22:30:07 EDT 2009

Attached is the resume of my niece's future husband who is a second year law
student.  He is looking for a paid or unpaid internship on Long Island or in
NYC for this summer.  Andrew is an amazing, hardworking young man who would
be an asset to any firm.  Please help him so he and my niece can spend the
summer together!

Thanks Gotham.

Dee Barcham

Deborah S. Barcham
L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
1001 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
Telephone: (516) 294-8844
Fax: (516) 294-8202