[Fredslist] Create a personal BRAND at SOLO!

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Mon Apr 13 07:26:59 EDT 2009

Proper branding can make or break a smaller or solo business.
Learn more one week from today at Gotham SOLO...

Don't Be "Brand-DEAD!"
The next meeting of Gotham SOLO is
Monday, April 20 at 12:30 p.m. at the Friars Club

Branding isn't just something for national products, large organizations,
professional athletes, or TV stars. It's especially relevant and vital to
solo practitioners and those who own and operate smaller businesses.

A personal brand allows you to differentiate yourself... to set yourself
apart from your competition... and to become memorable.

At our next Gotham SOLO, we're going to delve into personal branding as our
special guest speaker Anna Lieber defines what a personal brand is and how
to use it to our advantage. You'll learn how to create your own personal
brand... how to grow it... how to use it in your marketing... and where and
how it fits into your social networking plan.

You're encouraged to attend... and especially encouraged to ride the circuit
and bring guests and friends who you know would benefit from this
time-critical topic.

SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER:

ANNA LIEBER
Lieber Brewster, Inc.

About Anna:

Anna is the founder of Lieber Brewster, a marketing and branding consultancy
dedicated to empowering entrepreneurial businesses, corporate leaders and
their teams through training, coaching, and strategic brand building
initiatives.

Lieber Brewster works with a diverse range of clients to create brand
stories, communications, marketing plans, branding programs, product
launches, content, web sites and online marketing solutions.

Anna is also adjunct professor at both Fashion Institute of Technology and
New York University.

= = = = = =

Solo practitioners (business owners without employees or only a few) are
always welcome!

We are not a non-compete group. Please contact Gil Effron at 347-920-3272.
Ride the circuit!

Register Online on or before Thursday, April 16. Go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1449
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1449&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3

= = = = = =

Bob Formica of Sterling National Bank
Co-chair

Gil Effron of Strategies for Growth
Co-chair and Group Coordinator
gil at StrategiesForGrowth.net
347-920-3272

= = = = = =

Help Us Meet Solo Practitioners!

Everyone knows business owners who work on their own -- without employees
(or very few). And we'd like you to connect us. Please tell them about
Gotham SOLO and invite them to attend as a guest. Just drop an email to me
at  <mailto:gil at strategiesforgrowth.net> gil at strategiesforgrowth.net or call
me at 347-920-3272.

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
800-226-2428 or 347-920-3272
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!