[Fredslist] Thanks RE: Verizon/Broadview

Chris Trahan ctrahan at nni.com
Fri Apr 10 15:18:10 EDT 2009

I was able to resolve my situation, via advice from Raj, by speaking to
Gothamite Mike Macchi, who is an account manager for Broadview. He was
great, very informative and detailed about what all to consider. For my
particular needs, and due to my contractual obligations with verizon, he
advised me to stay with verizon. I must say that after our conversation that
many Gotham members--basically any one with more extensive needs than my
three line set-up-- would be very well advised to contact Mike because he
could do very well for them, and he's knowledgeable and honest. And he
explained that service and repairs are not issues compared to Verizon.
Contact him via Gotham or @ 917-836-1536.

Thanks to all those who offered input and suggestions--most in favor of
going with Broadview, if they had first-hand knowledge of them.

Christopher Trahan,O.M.D., L.Ac.
Olympus Center for Holistic and Integrative Medicine
54 W 21st Street, Suite 910
New York, N.Y. 10010
212.337.0511
Fax:212.337.8528