[Fredslist] off Broadway Show

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Fri Apr 3 09:18:38 EDT 2009

I don't usually use this vehicle to express opinons or make
recommendations. However, in this case I am making an exception. Last
night I saw the one man off Broadway show Lansky starring Mike Burstyn.
I thought that it was a terrific event and I highly recommend that
everyone see it before it closes. It is at the St Lukes Theater on West
46th St. I'm sure that you can get discount tickets through the usual
means such as TDF, Audience extras etc. I know that you will have an
entertaining and educational evening.