[Fredslist] Office Space

Tuber, Nancy NTUBER at elliman.com
Fri Sep 26 12:31:36 EDT 2008

Gothamites:
This may be silly but - the other evening I was getting something out of storage from my facility, Manhattan Mini Storage, at 215th St & Broadway (right near the 1 train, 2 blocks from the A) - they were having a party for their new offices, starting at $650/month, on the 7th & 8th floors.  I love parties - I took the tour.  The offices were amazing, the views were fantastic, the sizes ranged from small studios to huge ($2500/month) suites; the facilities are clean, modern, safe (24 hour live-in security); the people lovely.  Unprompted, I thought I would spread the word.  (I do love my storage room - the building is clean, well-lit, and just one train stop from Target...)  Contact Jason Miller at workspaceoffices.com; 212 631 5912.  I met Jason just the other night, but you could mention my name anyway, for what it's worth.
Nancy Tuber
Douglas Elliman
212 769 9889
646 872 7662