[Fredslist] PR/MARKETING PRO NEEDED FOR L.I. ORTHODONTIA PRACTICE

caroleword caroleword at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 13:04:27 EDT 2008

A good friend of mine has a long-established, large and successful practice in Suffolk County. He wants to expand his marketing efforts in what has become a highly competitive area. Howie is an innovator who is very well known professionally;  he has spoken at numerous national and international conferences. Personally, he has quite a story  too. (Great musician for one thing) and he's a honey of a guy. Referals should go through me. Thanks. Carole Paul (caroleword at aol.com)