[Fredslist] [PROMO] Helping the Environment, economically and policy-wise

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri Sep 26 07:14:22 EDT 2008

With all the financial activities going on, at
<http://www.PlanetThoughts.org> PlanetThoughts.org I have tried to show how
the Wall Street woes are directly connected to our environmental problems.
You will find a variety of articles concerning fisheries, nuclear and
alternative energy, home building, and coral reef health.  You will also
find three articles on the causes and effects of the feverish financial
industry growth of the last 25 years, as well as over the last 150 years,
and how it has had an impact on the planet.

As a member of Gotham Green, I thought it was my responsibility to state
some of the issues that are being discussed by economic experts beyond the
walls of Congress, and how they affect our environmental health.

David Alexander
Opal Computing
(718) 343-4054
http://www.opalcomputing.com <http://www.opalcomputing.com/>

    Now! Visit http://www.PlanetThoughts.org
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/>  to
    raise your awareness, discuss, and act on the
    current crises in the planet's environment

The Science and Art of Software Systems
Quality and innovation since 1986