[Fredslist] Fredslist Use

GSchein at aol.com GSchein at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 09:25:47 EDT 2008

Dear Gotham members:

I totally agree with Debbie about the importance of Fred's List and her
suggestions.  It has been of invaluable help to me.  And, I hope I  have been able
to be of help with others.

However, I have a couple of other suggestions to ponder.  Given the  hundreds
of e-mails that come across all of our desks, I think it would be wise  to
take the time to be as clear as possible in the subject line.  There are  still
too many that come ill-defined.

Finally, at risk of life and limb I think we could all be a little more
judicious in how we answer e-mails.  While I understand that some of the
everyone to consider just replying to the individual who is asking for help,
volunteering some product or service.  It would be helpful, to me at least,  if the
use of "reply" rather then an automatic "reply all" were used a little  more
frequently

Just some things to consider.

Thanks.

Gideon Y.  Schein, MBA PDMM
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Eddy &  Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just  Bookkeeping®
431 E. 118th St. #1
Tel:  212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
_www.eddyandschein.com_ (http://www.eddyandschein.com/)
gideon at eddyandschein.com

Member,  National Association of Professional Organizers
Member, American Association  of Daily Money Managers