[Fredslist] Renato on Time Warner

sandra busell sandiesq at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:06:02 EDT 2008

My heartfelt thanks to all who reached out to help me.  Special thanks to
David Stein and Ken Jewell for going above and beyond.  For those of you who
would like to know how this got resolved -

During my emails to Fredslist a  young woman calls from Time Warner Cable
asking if I would like to advertise with TWC.  I stated no, reiterated my
problem and then asked for her email address.  Armed with email format, I
went onto the internet and got the names of TWC's executive management
team.  I emailed the president, senior executive vice president, the
executive vice president of operations, NY region  and the executive vice
president of the northeast region (I am geographically challenged, outlining
the problem.  (Two of the three emails went through. I apparently had the
wrong email address for two of the people). Within 15 minutes, I got an
email from the vp of NY region who immediately went to rectifying the
situation.  He called me within 15 minutes of my emailing him my telephone
number.  20 minutes later my son had a call from the installer setting up an
appointment to get his cable put in.  Wow!!

--
Sandra N. Busell
Busell & Stier, PLLC

***NOTICE***

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged, attorney
work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
received this message in error, or are not a named recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
message from your computer. Thank you.