[Fredslist] Disney World Parade Guest Services - contact?

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Tue Sep 23 23:24:47 EDT 2008

Hello, Gotham,
My husband and I have planned a family vacation to Disney (FL).  In a quest to surprise  him, I have been trying to connect with someone at the Magic Kingdom Parade Guest Services to see if we can get into the Disney Main Street Parade.  I actually met my husband at  Disney  (ah yes, as the saying goes, "It started with a mouse"...thanks Mickey)  and this is the first trip we are taking there with our young children.  I must admit,  I think it would be so much fun to be in the parade...although the surprise for hubby would be fabulous...wink wink.   I have come to learn they randomly choose families the day of the parade, although there are sometimes exceptions to the rule.  If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to  suggestions.
Thanks and have a 'magical' day.
Judie

Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l