[Fredslist] Czech fashion designer needs to "get connected"

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Thu Sep 18 12:03:29 EDT 2008

My friend Tomas Hart -- the Commercial Council at the Consulat of the Czech
Republic in NY -- asked me if I could help a talented young Czech fashion
designer "get connected."

Her name is Sarka Siskova.  <http://www.siskova.cz/> www.siskova.cz. (Take a
look at this website. It's incredible.) She is looking for one of several
opportunities...

1. To find boutiques in NYC (or elsewhere) that could carry her merchandise.

2. Manufacturing in the U.S.

3. Distribution and sales through reps that carry other designer lines.

4. A manufacturer who would buy her designs.

Sarka will be here in mid-December to exhibit at the Fashion Institute of
Technology and to give a talk at the museum at FIT.

How do we get her connected to the right people... get them to attend her
talk... etc.?

This is way, way, way, way out of my department. Any help you can provide
would be appreciated.

Please send me an email that I can forward to Tomas and Sarka that explains
what ideas you have. Thanks. gil

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

347-920-3272 finds me anywhere, anytime!

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!