[Fredslist] Fwd: Knowledge at Wharton

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Thu Sep 18 06:49:47 EDT 2008

Hi:

This is a very insightful newsletter. Should you be so interested,
you can subscribe for free. Scroll to the bottom for sign-up.

Best
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"