[Fredslist] Cocktail Party

Susan Sajiun Susan.Sajiun at hubnortheast.com
Thu Sep 11 17:07:18 EDT 2008

Yes, I love seeing all such great people around the room, all friends,
all willing to help eachother so much.  I really love showing off Gotham
to my guests, you have to see it to believe it!  I hope no one minded
Nancy and I with our "duo singing" at the end of the night, we just love
to have fun!!  Thank god Nancy, you have that wonderful voice, I will
only sing knowing you are by my side!!

Please Note My New Email Address

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris
Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, CFP