[Fredslist] Discovering the invisible........Reliability, professionalism, customer service, reserved and referrable

Louis Camhe lou at holcamassociates.com
Thu Sep 11 13:54:46 EDT 2008

I totally agree.  Jorge is amazing.

Lou Camhe, President
Holcam Associates, Inc.
222 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY  10605
Tel:  914-948-2628
Fax:  914-948-2843
Cell: 914-403-0935

From: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com [mailto:fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com] On Behalf Of Dr. Dan Schaefer PhD
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 11:49 AM
To: Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
Subject: [Fredslist] Discovering the invisible........Reliability, professionalism, customer service, reserved and referrable

Sometime we have to look carefully to discover really valuable resources. The Gotham website makes it easier. Type in Jorge Guzman and you will discover a limousine/ car service that will prove to be a great resource  for you and your clients. Jorge continues to provide us with exceptional service for airport and city travel.  With airline travel what it is today we never know how long we'll be on a runway or how long[ if ever] it will take to receive luggage. For us the only constant is that Jorge will be there.

Any questions ..................call me

Dr. Dan

Dan Schaefer PhD
Peak Performance Strategies
"The Competitive Edge Quickly for Business,Sports & Entertainment"
212 265 1888
www.DanSchaeferPhD.com<http://www.danschaeferphd.com/>
Dan at DanSchaeferphd.com<mailto:Dan at DanSchaeferphd.com>
www.confidentialsoundingboard.com