[Fredslist] A personal success story Re: Scott M Klein

Josephine Rotolo josephinerotolo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:32:38 EDT 2008

Cynthia - I could not agree more! I'd like to add some kind words about
Scott Klein...

Scott has been a  wonderful mentor to me since the day I met him.

My brother did some work for his Dad's company awhile back. Scott's Dad got
wind that I was applying to Syracuse University. Scott contacted me and was
nice enough to answer my questions, take me to Perkin's for breakfast which
was such a treat (I can still taste those home fries!) and most importantly
- offer me guidance and support during my four years.

If there's one word to describe Scott - it's "SELF-LESS" (I think that's a
word:)

With a family, a busy job and a multitude of activities and interests on his
plate - he makes everyone he comes in contact with feel special and
supported.

I thank Scott for bringing me into the GOTHAM family - it's been an absolute
delight!

Thank you Scott for all you do every day!