[Fredslist] Gotham Cocktail Party tickets

Saltzman, David david.saltzman at philips.com
Sat Sep 6 16:50:52 EDT 2008

I have 2 extra tickets for the party wednesday night. I hate to have to miss what is sure to be a great event, but its back to school night here on the North Shore. I have been to Engineers CC recently and the food is terrific. Just make me a reasonable offer and there yours.

David Saltzman
Philips Healthcare
516-459-1224
(msg sent via windows mobile)