[Fredslist] Add POWER to your powerpoints!

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Fri Sep 5 08:57:45 EDT 2008

Fellow Gothamites,

   Yesterday, I spent an hour with Mike Landrum as he reviewed and critiqued my presentations.

   After 7 years of presenting in public, I thought I knew what I was doing.

  With a few SIMPLE changes, Mike transformed my presentations.

   Made them everything I knew I needed, but didn't know how:

- Punchier
- Livelier
- Succint
- MORE EFFECTIVE

  I can't say enough good things about Mike's approach to training & coaching.

  On September 25, 9 a.m. Mike is presenting a FREE SEMINAR in Fred's office.

  If you present regularly and want to get better, or you're just starting out, do yourself a favor and attend.

  Or hire Mike - his fees are reasonable and the value/$ is exceptional.

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"