[Fredslist] PROMO: Sales, Sales, Sales

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Sep 5 07:21:25 EDT 2008

Hi:

People keep asking me "what I do".  Well, here goes:

I am a sales trainer, consultant, speaker and author.

I work with companies nationwide across a vast diversity of
industries helping them to:

--Build a better sales pipeline
--Develop new prospect opportunities
--Close more sales with prospects
--Generate more robust business with existing clients

I work with inside as well as field sales reps and develop programs
for experienced sales veterans as well as those new to the profession.

Our goal is to help firms / solopreneurs recognize their maximum
sales potential through developing the skills and core competencies
of their staff (and themselves!).

Bottom-line:

Customized sales skills training conducted on-site or through
webinars and tele-classes, individual sales coaching, design and re-
engineering of inside sales operations. We have worked in almost
EVERY industry, as well as not-for-profit organizations.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Adrian_Miller

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"