[Fredslist] (fredslist) (promo) (Improve your health NOW with holistic health counseling)

jena at jenawellness.com jena at jenawellness.com
Thu Sep 4 12:21:26 EDT 2008

A one week HOLISTIC HEALTH COUNSELING special offer to Gotham Members

September 5 – September 12   one week only!

Take charge of your health while getting back to work. Begin a new natural wellness program. Learn how to eat naturally and lose weight while increasing your energy. It’s easier than you think. Your mind, body and energy will thank you. Jena Wellness teaches you how and what foods will empower your personal life.

We are reducing our initial one hour holistic health counseling session rate to only $37 (value $125). Schedule it now to evaluate your current health and learn how food is more than just eating and can be a key path to a more fulfilling life.

Call (212) 260-6064 or book now online at jenawellness.com

Mention this Gotham Networking promotion.

 JENA WELLNESS 1133 BROADWAY suite 1107 @ 26 Street NYC 10010