[Fredslist] Promo- Top 12 Reasons to Contact Charlie Schreiber atthe New York Business Development Corp. for a commercial mortgage

Charles Schreiber cschreiber at NYBDC.COM
Fri Oct 31 15:53:15 EDT 2008

10.     Our 504 loans can be made with your existing banking
relationship.  We finance in partnership with them your commercial real
estate and/or equipment.

We specialize in helping banks to approve a commercial mortgage with 90%
financing. At 10% down, owning ones own commercial space, be it condo,
coop or free standing building, makes sense now. Call me for the rest of
the story........

I just wanted to remind all of you that even at this time the commercial
and industrial market is still the beneficiary of the Small Business
Administration's 504 program to buy, improve or build owner occupied
commercial property. This program is now a great support for the Bankers
that wish to make commercial mortgages to their clients but wish to
limit their credit risk in the present environment. The SBA guaranteed
loan takes up to a 40% second mortgage position behind a Bank's 50%
first mortgage, thus reducing their exposure to the client but servicing
them with the financing they need.

The largest SBA 504 lender on Long Island and in the State of New York
and the Fourth Largest in the country is the Empire State Certified
Development Corporation with offices at 68 South Service Road in
Melville. Call me and I'll be happy to explain how the program works.

Charles F. Schreiber,Vice President
New York Business Development Corporation

Empire State Certified Development Corporation - The 504 Company
68 South Service Road Suite 100, Melville, NY 11747
Tel DIRECT 631-465-2079
Fax 631-465-2195
Cell: 347-545-1308
E-mail:  cschreiber at nybdc.com