[Fredslist] wine discounts exclusive Gotham members

Mitch Nathanson wineman9 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 31 10:38:51 EDT 2008

"Wine Discounts exclusive Gotham members www.SophisticatedCellars.com

1-888-344-3747 | sales at sophisticatedcellars.com
www.sophisticatedcellars.com

GOTHAM MEMBERS: Please join us as a “Gotham Wine Club Member” by sending
An email to info at sophisticatedcellars.com to partake your special discount
<17%> and our web mail directly.

In this email:

    * Top 10 Highly Recommended Wines for a Great Thanksgiving
    * Wines to Surprise a Turkey and Complement a Ham
    * Recipes for Thanksgiving

To place an order, please email us at sales at sophisticatedcellars.com
<mailto:sales at sophisticatedcellars.com>. Please include your phone
Number with your order, and one of our sales representatives will call you
to confirm. In the near future, we will be implementing an online shopping
Cart to improve your online experience with Sophisticated Cellars.

    Top 10 Highly Recommended Wines for a Great Thanksgiving

Location (Origin) 	Brand/Producer 	Type of Wine (Selection)

Champagne 			Fallet Dart 	Cuvee de Reserve Brut
Non
Vintage
Price $49.95 	Case Price $539.46

Champagne 			Fallet Dart 	Grande Selection Brut
Non
Vintage
Price $52.95 	Case Price $571.86

Sparkling 			Michel Freres 	Blanc de Blancs Brut
2004

Price $17.99	Case Price $194.29

Burgundy 	Domaine Guy Castagnier 		Gevrey Chambertin 1999
Price $34.95	Case Price $377.46

Burgundy 	Domaine Guy Castagnier 		Clos Vougeot 1999
Price $48.95	Case Price $528.66

Chile 			Polkura 		Syrah 2006
Price $23.95 	Case Price $258.66

Bordeaux 	Château LaMothe Vincent 	Rose of Cabernet
Sauvigon
and Cabernet Franc 2007
Price $18.99 	Case Price $205.09

German 		Caspari-Kappel (Mosel) 	Riesling fein-herb QbA 2007
Price $25.99 	Case Price $280.69

German 		Hubertushof (Mosel) 	Riesling Spätlese, Trittenheimer
Altarchen 2007
Price $26.99 	Case Price $291.49

German 	Spiess (Rheinhessen) 		Riesling Spätlese 2007
Price $23.99 	Case Price $259.09

View our full list of wines
www.sophisticatedcellars.com/winesinstock.php

    Wines to Surprise a Turkey and Complement a Ham

      by Mitch Nathanson

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year. A day to enjoy with my
friends and family, watch football, and sit down to a large family meal.

I take special care to select wines that hopefully will enhance the meal

and not disappoint any of the guests. The two primary “foods of honor”
are traditionally turkey (a game bird) and ham. The issues to remember
for turkey are that the meat is heavy, dense, generally dry (regardless
of who prepares it, or how much gravy is poured over it), and hopefully,

tender. Ham is lighter flavored and more delicate, even when smoked.

Read the complete article
www.sophisticatedcellars.com/winearticles.php

    Recipes for Thanksgiving

Michael Picciano, chef owner of the highly regarded catering company, La

Mise en Place, Ltd. has been creating sophisticated high quality
imaginative events for over three decades. The company, which is known
for its excellent innovative cuisine, serves the metropolitan New York
City area. Its dedicated staff also prepares a celebrated line of
critically acclaimed all natural desserts which are sold to quality
conscience restaurants, hotels and private dining rooms in the tri-state

area.

    * Roast Turkey
		www.sophisticatedcellars.com/holidayrecipes.php
    * Turkey Gravy with White Wine