[Fredslist] How do you handle referrals from clients?

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed Oct 22 12:08:44 EDT 2008

Hi all,

A very good client of mine gave me some referrals that previously didn't
work out. This time she referred me to a good friend who I started working
with due to her rave reviews about my services. I am curious to know how
others compensate for this type of referral from clients. Do I give a gift
or wait until the holiday season or not do anything at all other than my
original thank you. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail