[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton needs some help

jzinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Tue Oct 21 15:42:52 EDT 2008

Gotham,

We had another great Lunch last Friday in Princeton.  We are building
momentum, and hope to have members joining soon.  There has been interest in
doing a breakfast instead of a lunch.  We have searched far and wide and all
of the venues seem to be out of our price range. I have noticed that some of
the other Gotham groups have breakfast events at Hyatts and Marriots which
we have both right here in Princeton; but both are charging room charges
which will not work for us.  If anyone has a contact at either organization
that may be able to help us achieve a more reasonable deal please let me
know.

Thanks

All the best.

Josh