[Fredslist] Kudos to Anita Taub

Steven Skyles-Mulligan steven at evokestrategies.com
Mon Oct 20 12:33:59 EDT 2008

After having met Anita at Open House many times, I decided to attend one
of her shows and see what it was all about.  She was able to secure
complimentary tickets for me and a client and introduced both of us to
some people who might be good connections.  Aside from that, she had
some extraordinarily beautiful things on display and took time out to
speak with us.  All Gotham members are advised to get acquainted with
this classy, resourceful and generous fellow-triber.

Steven Skyles-Mulligan

Executive Director

Evoke Strategies

www.evokestrategies.com