[Fredslist] PROMO Persoanl bookeeping more important than ever

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Oct 17 15:41:20 EDT 2008

Gothamites,

It has always been important to keep good personal financial records, to pay
your bills on time and to keep your credit score intact. Today it is more
important than ever. If you are overwhelmed and can't seem to get your bills
paid on time because you are too busy at work or at home, delegate this
responsibility to me. I can help relieve some of your stress by providing
the assistance you need.

Don't let the bills pile up just because you don't have the energy or time
to pay them. The more toys you have, the more bills you have. I will keep
accurate categorized records and at tax time I will provide a concise report
for you,  your CPA and other advisors. Everything will be paid in an
accurate and timely manner. No more double payments, no more threatening
phone calls and more time for the important things in life like family and
friends.

With e-bills, email and PO Boxes my clients can be anywhere. I have clients
up and down the east coast and I am based in CT.

And of course, everything is handled with complete confidentiality.

Please pass this along to anyone you know who might need my services. My web
site is  <http://www.judithheft.com/> www.judithheft.com. I welcome your
emails or calls.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail