[Fredslist] [PROMO] Read some of the latest environment, financial, and electoral thoughts - and learn more about our Web site honors.

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri Oct 17 14:02:57 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone.  The Web site content continues to show information on
presidential debates (on the right margin), has polls, and of course has
opinions, news, and analysis every day.  So check
http://www.PlanetThoughts.org to see what scientists, policy makers, and
"ordinary" people are doing to cope with the threats of climate change,
energy depletion, and resource difficulties.

PlanetThoughts.org is happy to announce that we have been nominated as a
Best Environment Blog for  <http://www.BlogNetAwards.com>
http://www.BlogNetAwards.com.  Go to that address, then register and you can
then vote Yes for my site as well as others in many languages.

PlanetThoughts.org is also happy to announce that we have been chosen by the
http://www. <http://www.BlogBurst.com> BlogBurst.com news service which will
allow us to be picked up by Reuters, AP, and hundreds of other major
syndicators.  I will keep you informed if and when there is more news.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED TECHNICAL SERVICES FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY.
PLEASE CALL ANY TIME.

David Alexander
Opal Computing
(718) 343-4054
http://www.opalcomputing.com <http://www.opalcomputing.com/>

  Now! Visit http://www.PlanetThoughts.org <http://www.planetthoughts.org/>
  raise your awareness, discuss, and act on the
  current crisis in the planet's environment

The Science and Art of Software Systems
Quality and Innovation since 1986