[Fredslist] Gotham Asian Dinner Meeting

Mary S. Lee mlee at imc-ny.com
Wed Oct 15 16:33:37 EDT 2008

Our Gotham Asian Dinner meeting has been rescheduled for Tuesday, October 28
at 6 PM.

6 PM to 8 PM

Peking Park

100 Park Ave

At 40th St

We are happy to announce that GANG Member, Austin Chen, will be speaking

A Wealth Advisor with Global Wealth Management division of Morgan Stanley,
Austin has over 14 years experience in the financial industry.

Prior to joining Morgan Stanley, Austin previously worked at American
Express and National Westminster Bank where he held senior officer
positions.  He holds an MBA from NYU Stern School of Business and is a
member of the Haskins Partners Giving Society for the NYU Stern Fund.

Austin Chen is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and travels to China routinely for
business.  Austin Chen and his wife, Violet, lives in New York City.

Topic:

"Morgan Stanley Asset Allocation and Investment

Strategy:  October 2008"

In addition, our dinner meetings have 6 - 8 courses of the finest Chinese
cuisine in NYC.  Come hear Austin, an expert in his field and join us in
great networking and fine dining.

Guests, please pre-pay, $40 for dinner

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=992
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=992&event>
&event

Mary S. Lee, President

Innovative Microsystems Consulting, Inc.

Tel:  212-629-0900

Tel:  914-428-3900

Website:  www.imc-ny.com