[Fredslist] Finding Unaccounted For 529 College Accounts

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 14:57:35 EDT 2008

A client came to me with an interesting issue. She knows that a 529 college account was set up for the benefit of her daughter by an ex-in law after her divorce, about 8 or 9 years ago. Her daughter has entered college and she has not received the funds from the account. My client would like to find the account so that the funds can be used for college. Does anyone know of a way to find the account?

Kindly send your responses directly to me.

Thanks Gotham! Rona