[Fredslist] Highly recommend an H.R. professional friend

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Tue Oct 14 14:04:13 EDT 2008

 From Anne Bonfiglio, Exec.Dir./Partnership for Student Advancement
212 684 0281

My very capable good friend Karen writes: (RESUME ATTACHED)

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am a results-oriented human resources professional and my experience
encompasses both large firms as well as small firms (growing and
turnarounds).

Here's a bit of my background:

-     Within 1 year at a global consulting firm, I improved client
satisfaction of a Fortune 200 company, increased revenue by 20% and
was awarded new business without submitting an RFP by effectively
managing the client's payroll and HR departments, streamlining
valuation processing, and resolving outstanding account issues.
-     Within the first 6 months after accepting Director of Human
Resources position at a software development firm, I designed and
implemented comprehensive benefit plans which resulted in attracting
and retaining key talent from competitors (large financial
institutions). These plans are still in place today.
-     To improve employee morale at a very visible branch office, I
developed/implemented a human resources service agreement and assisted
in operational reorganization that reduced recruitment time by over
50%, assisted managers in ensuring timely deliverables and provided
career paths for operations staff. This manual became the standard for
the HR team in all offices.

I can duplicate these accomplishments elsewhere. My skill set is
transferable to both large and small firms, growing and turnaround.
My search is focused on NYC firms.

I would like to speak with you in greater detail to expand on how my
skill set might fit in with your current and future needs.  I am
available for contract work as well.  I look forward to hearing from
you.

Sincerely,
Karen M. Bradunas, SPHR
212-304-9146