[Fredslist] Thanks, Paul Napolitano

Siegel, RitaSue ritasue at ritasue.com
Sun Oct 12 21:46:51 EDT 2008

Paul Napolitano, director of the Environmental Division of Alexander
Wall did me a huge favor.  A wall and ceiling in my mother's apartment
had been leaking for about 18 months. The maintenance men in her
building kept trying to fix it, and kept telling me it was fixed, but it
wasn't. Now that my mother is dead, I realized that I couldn't sell the
apartment until the leak was cleared up.  I put out a call on Fred's
list and Paul was recommended by many Gothamites.  I called him. It was
a Thursday and he was in the city for a Gotham meeting.  He offered to
go to her apartment after the meeting.

Paul went to her apartment that afternoon, took infrared photos, used a
moisture meter and wrote a thorough report about how the walls and
ceiling in the problem areas were completely saturated with water.  He
also identified the source of the problem. In light of the evidence he
provided, the building management could not brush me off any longer and
although I could not get them to hire Paul's firm to fix the damage,
they did get a crew in there that seems to know what they are doing.

I want to recommend Paul and his company for their professionalism and
ability to react quickly when needed. Please call me if you need any
additional information.

RS

RitaSue Siegel | President | ritasue at ritasue.com

RitaSue Siegel Resources, an Aquent company | www.ritasue.com
<http://www.ritasue.com/>

162 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10010 | T + 212 682 2100

Download the 2008 version of Getting a Design Job at
www.ritasue.com/book