[Fredslist] [Promo] Economy and Way of Living = Our Environment

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri Oct 10 12:16:44 EDT 2008

PlanetThoughts.org <http://www.PlanetThoughts.org>  - Love your Planet...
Know your Planet

Here is the friendly weekly reminder to check out the environmental news at
<http://www.PlanetThoughts.org> http://www.PlanetThoughts.org.  Vote on the
best energy response for the next 40 years, see how mussels may be
misleading us, and get plenty of facts and plenty of observations on what
the planet is telling us, and how we need to respond.  That includes our
overheated, juggernaut world financial system - which just may need a bit
more control both for our sanity and for the health of the planet.

David Alexander
Gotham Green group