[Fredslist] promotion

thomas duffy tom at tduffyllc.com
Fri Oct 10 10:14:57 EDT 2008

BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL LOANS

 We use a nationwide network of independently owned and operated loan brokerage companies. These companies offer highly personalized service and help cut through the red tape that is often involved in securing business loans from banks and other lending institutions.

 Our clients save time by having their loan or lease directed to the most appropriate funding source. You are not limited to one funding source. A bank has one program; We have hundreds of programs, available for our clients. Clients who have access to our funding have access to hundreds of funding sources across the United States as well as Canada and the U.K. These funding sources are monitored daily for the best interest rates and terms available to you and your business.

 Types of Loans Available

 Acquisition-Loans              Equipment Leasing
 Start-up Loans                 Commercial Property Loans
 Inventory Loans                Unsecured Borrowing
 Accounts Receivable            Loans Lines of Credit
 Factoring                      Warehouse Financing
 Government Guaranteed Loans    Machinery Loans
 Working Capital Loans          Flooring Lines
 Agricultural Loans             International Loans
 Purchase Order Financing       Virtually ANY TYPE BUSINESS LOAN

 There has always been financing sources ready to handle any type of legitimate business loan or lease. However most business owners don't know who they are or where to find them. Accountants and other financial consultants can charge businesses exorbitant fees to help find financing, with no guarantee of success. Our fees are normally contingent on the loan funding and in some cases are paid by the lender, costing the client nothing to use our services.

 Unlimited resources available.  I MUST be DIRECT to Client.

 Financial Brokers need not apply.

 Please contact me directly at tom at tduffyllc.com.

 Thanks,

 tom duffy