[Fredslist] FREE Acitvation.....FREE Car Chargers...... we at VERIZON are here to help

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Thu Oct 9 16:40:04 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Here are some perks of switching your personal Verizon Wireless service to
BUSINESS VERIZON WIRELESS Accounts.

-8% Discount on your monthly bills.

-FREE activation on all your phones

-FREE car chargers

-FREE leather cases

-FREE wired head sets

-We will come to your office and set up everything for you.

And ALL of this is ONLY available to you at OUR store in Long Island.  We
make life easier and simpler for you.

Call Bunty at 631-660-0100 and he'll hook you up..and help you save $$$$$.

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL AND MAILING ADDRESS

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Executive Financing Group, LLC

100 W. Nicholai Street, Suite 201

Hicksville, New York 11801

Ph: 516-986-5491

Cell: 516-662-5215

Fx: 516-941-0799

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."