[Fredslist] quick recap of vacation suggestions

Leslie A. Berkoff lberkoff at moritthock.com
Wed Oct 8 08:13:12 EDT 2008

Many of you asked that I recount what I learned:

Here are some in no particular order and not necessarily in order of
cost

-turks and cacos
aruba
mexico
puerto rico.
Marriott Vacation weeks They run an upscale product and offer trial
visits at low cost to get customers to visit their properties.  The only
catch is that they require you to attend a 90 minute presentation.  But
I can assure you that Marriott does not do a hard sell and you really
really don't get too much pressure to buy (not so with Hilton for
example), I recommend Grand Vista which I stay at a few weeks a year in
Orlando, but they have many other locations including Aruba.
new orleans

Hope this helps.