[Fredslist] SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ANTHONY CAVALLARO EMPIRE GENERAL ABSTRACT

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Mon Oct 6 07:27:36 EDT 2008

Anthony immediately responded to my plea for assistance a week ago regarding
a  mortgage I was trying to close where a satisfaction for a previous loan
on title was lost and was discovered to be unrecorded for over 5 years.

He with the help of his very proficient assistant Loretta dug in and were
able to direct me and the parties involved (including the attorneys) where a
resolution would be found.

It was, and we are closing today!

THANK YOU ANTHONY!  You reaffirmed what I have been saying for as long as I
have been blessed to be a member of the Gotham family... there is nothing
like us because we truly care and want to help each other succeed and we
do!!

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner
Director Investment RE Sales Division
LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC
(T) 631 750 6662
(F) 631 750 6663
(C) 516 528 2288
EMAIL:  <mailto:SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM> SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM