[Fredslist] PROMO: Clean Green, Save Money, Improve Health and Save the Environment

Marks, David DMarks at humed.com
Fri Oct 3 13:06:30 EDT 2008

It's a no-brainer! Clean Green, Save Money, Improve Health and Save the
Environment

Our award-winning Greening the Cleaning(r) program will do all of this
for your office or facility.

Our program is dedicated to improving indoor air quality in facilities
across the country, not on profit making.  100% of all revenues from our
institutional products go to the Center for supporting education and
research to identify, control and ultimately prevent exposures to
environmental factors that may cause adult, and especially pediatric
cancer, as well as other health problems with our children.

Products and Standards:
All of our products meet or exceed Environmental Choice and Green Seal
standards. You can download our full product catalog as well as MSDS and
our green certifications on our website at
http://www.dienviro.com/s950/images/product_catalog_6.9.07.pdf
<http://www.dienviro.com/s950/images/product_catalog_6.9.07.pdf> . Feel
free to visit our website at: www.dienviro.com
<http://www.dienviro.com/>  for more useful information about our
program and our Center.

Call me to find out how to save money, the environment and your health.

David L. Marks

The Deirdre Imus Environmental Center for Pediatric Oncology
Hackensack University Medical Center * A Not-For-Profit-Corporation
The David & Alice Jurist Research Building
30 Prospect Avenue, Suite 240
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Dir: 201.336.8346
T: 201-336-8071