[Fredslist] [PROMO] Vote on Energy; Read on Environment and Economics

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri Oct 3 09:41:43 EDT 2008

As usual, all Gotham members are invited to participate at
http://www.PlanetThoughts.org.  Why do I feel this is important?  Because
(as a dedicated member of Gotham Green) I am determined to spread accurate
and in-depth information about our changing domestic and global environment,
energy, and resource picture, and the underlying culture that determines how
we cope the changes.  These matters are already affecting our economy
(bailout, anyone?) and our environment (water shortages out west in the USA,
and in Asia and Africa, and the higher price of corn and food and fuel
worldwide). Read our articles on China, on energy, on policy, and more.

Currently, you can read texts and hear the audio from the first presidential
candidate debate as well as the VP candidate debate, and vote on
environmental policy, all on the right side of the page.

Have fun, read quotes and articles from the real experts, and comment if you
like.

David Alexander
Opal Computing
(718) 343-4054
http://www.opalcomputing.com <http://www.opalcomputing.com/>

    Now! Visit http://www.PlanetThoughts.org
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/>  to
    raise your awareness, discuss, and act on the
    current crises in the planet's environment

The Science and Art of Software Systems
Quality and innovation since 1986