[Fredslist] About puppies

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 12:34:59 EDT 2008

So, in the not too distant future I will be stepping down from quite a few
activities. To replace those duties I desire a puppy, very specifically an
Imperial Shih Tzu puppy. I have had two Lhasa Apsos in my life, who were my
life, and it is time again for me to love a dog.

I have all the time in the world to research, this will not happen until  the
spring, but I am thinking ahead.

These are my questions:

A very reliable breeder of Imperial Shih Tzus in the tri-state area?
The best, vet, groomer, dog trainer, dog walker and upscale doggie store
within ten blocks of East 74th Street.

Jane W.  Present
799 Park Avenue
Apartment 14 C