[Fredslist] happy thanksgiving

thomas duffy tom at tduffyllc.com
Fri Nov 28 00:41:12 EST 2008

Dear Friends,

To all our members from the United States of America: I wish to each one of you a very Happy Thanksgiving; may this special day bring joy to you and your family comfort and solace in the face of adversity. As we know, many families are going through particularly challenging times and I want to send them my warmest thoughts, strength and courage.

I know what it is to lose everything materially speaking and to restart from square one. First you may be tempted to think you have lost everything and then you realize you haven't lost the essential: life itself -- the most precious gift for which we should be grateful.

Whether you are in America following the tradition of Thanksgiving or some place else, may I humbly suggest that we all take a minute or two today to count our blessings.

May the day bring you joy, beauty, serenity...

Love & light,

thomas and joann duffy