[Fredslist] Advice: circumventing $150 US Air mileage charge

elizmb at tiac.net elizmb at tiac.net
Thu Nov 20 09:39:17 EST 2008

Hi Gothamites - In Aug. I got a mileage ticket for Thanksgiving week.  I need change my flights due to work schedule.  US Air has no mileage availability for my schedule.  They are going to charge $150 to put mileage back into my account. I got a great fare on Jet Blue, far less than US AIR.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to circumvent the $150 charge for returning my mileage to my account?

Thanks so much!
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice