[Fredslist] DIET CENTER Offering 15% Discount to Gotham Members & Their Families

Rebecca Wilborn tropicl1 at optonline.net
Sun Nov 16 14:54:47 EST 2008

Hi,
To help you get ready for those encroaching holidays, DIET CENTER is
offering a 15% discount on it's weight loss programs*.  Why wait (or
weight) until Jan. to start taking care of something you've been
telling yourself you really MUST do?  How would it feel to be 10-20
lbs. lighter by Jan 1st?  At DIET CENTER, we can make that happen in an
enjoyable fashion.  Our programs are individualized to meet your needs,
& we offer 1 on 1 coaching...no group setting.  It's all about you.

Know someone you'd like to help lose weight? Give the gift of health
this holiday season! Gift certificates are available.

This offer is good through Fri., Dec. 5th only @ DIET CENTER at 120 E.
56th St. (between Park & Lex).
Call us for a FREE CONSULTATION:  212-759-8118...after all, what do you
have to lose?

*Exclusive of registration or any products that may be required.

To your health,
Becky