[Fredslist] Gotham's Staying Power and Susan Ragusa

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Sat Nov 15 22:38:18 EST 2008

Dear all:

Some of you may remember an email request I put out last February asking for
contacts in the world of veterinary medicine for my daughter. Well, I
received about 4-5 responses and passed them along to my kid but nothing
materialized for a host of reasons.

Lo and behold, out of the clear blue sky Susan Ragusa's contact
recommendation calls back last month and my daughter is now treating and
talking to a host of regular and exotic animals.

Sometimes, Gotham may take a little longer on selected requests but it seems
they almost always have a happy ending. J

Thank you, Susan! Thank you, Gotham!

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur