[Fredslist] medical ID bracelets: posting for a friend

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Sat Nov 15 14:59:46 EST 2008

Hi:

I am posting this for a friend.  Please take a look at the web site
and perhaps you have a personal need or a friend/loved one that might
appreciate the benefit and beauty of these bracelets.  If so, please
connect with Gayle directly.

Additionally, if you have any contacts within the medical community,
specific health-related charities or any other groups that might have
an interest with this, please let Gayle know.

Thanks
Adrian

http://www.teneredesigns.com/

Necessity is what inspired Tenere Designs!  12 years ago when I was
forced to face my own illness the hard way.  As an undiagnosed Type I
diabetic, I was rushed to the emergency room literally 2 hours from
dying in a diabetic coma (DKA). After surviving the near death
experience I knew life would never be the same. However, I was
embarrassed and self conscious wearing the poor quality common and
conspicuous medical bracelets, so I decided to make a difference by
designing beautiful ID that made both men and women who are facing
life-threatening illnesses/allergies/conditions feel good about
themselves.

        As a result of the catastrophe Tenere Designs was created to
fulfill an enormous need for those who need to wear ID but refuse
because of the negative stigma attached to the unattractive bracelets
currently available. My custom designed creations have single
handedly revolutionized the world of medical ID with Fifth/Madison
Avenue quality jewelry. They are custom made to order from solid SS –
14K Gold--18K Gold & Platinum or any combination you desire. Gem
stones to!

        Since it’s inception on 2001, Tenere Designs has attracted a
wide variety of customers who are proud to wear the bracelets that
enhance their life style while having the comfort of being protected
if they cannot speak for themselves in an emergency. Tenere Designs
is committed to improving and saving lives with sophistication,
elegance and grace.

        As for me, I was raised in Syracuse and the Hudson Valley
area of New York. Fortunately, I was creatively and professionally
inspired by my family. I am a descendent of the early Dutch settlers,
all of whom ventured into successful entrepreneurial endeavors which
include fashion and the arts. I did stray just out of college into
corporate finance with two fortune 500 companies. Then after moving
to New York City some 30 years ago I went into real estate where I
have had success in residential sales as well and national
investment/ debt/equity transactions.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"