[Fredslist] (PROMO) Organize Yoiur Finances

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Nov 14 12:24:07 EST 2008

Now, more than ever it is important to keep accurate records. Let me help
you get your financial house in order. I will not only get your bills paid
on time but I will keep accurate records. At tax time with the push of a few
buttons I will have a concise report ready for your CPA. No more shoe box
full of receipts on April 15th. Know and understand where your dollars are
going. Email or call me to discuss further.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail