[Fredslist] Another Raj Goel Success Story

BFendelman at aol.com BFendelman at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 14:18:21 EST 2008

I have officially earned the title of "dinosaur" while I attempt to do
something new, or even old, when working my computer.  Raj came to the  rescue
performing all sorts of maintenance functions, I have no idea what he  did, but
the results were magical.  He is incredibly patient, knowledgeable  and a
delight to work with.  Five stars for Raj.

Burton M  Fendelman & Associates, LLC
Consultant for Art, Antiques and  Collectibles
60 Gramercy Park North - Suite 6 A
New York, New York  10010-5427
T: (212) 388-0090
F: (212) 473-5436